So, you have signed up an auction, now what?
You are going to need to do several things no matter the type of auction you have.
- Look at your agreed to marketing plan and start working back from your auction date, you may need to:
- Put the auction on your calendar so you can start your planning and so you don’t double book yourself.
- Order tent, porta-potty
- Order box tops
- Order food if needed
- Take a video of the auction and upload to Youtube, Facebook, etc.
- Design and order signs (keep in mind the turn around time of your printer)
- Add the auction to your website
- Add the auction to other websites (Estatesales.net, GlobalAuctionguide.com, Auctionzip.com, etc…)
- Order Postcards (keep in mind the turn around time of your printer)
- Order a mailing list (keep in mind the turn around time of your printer)
- Schedule print ads (keep in mind the turn around time of your printer)
- Set the set up dates, times and workers
- Obtain a permit
- Order portable toilets.
- Set up Social Media posts
- Send an email
- Schedule workers for the auction date, or the loadout if it is an online auction.